Monday 30 December 2013

Welcome to From Fat 2 Fit

Well let me start by welcoming you to my blog, I'm really grateful you've taken the time to check it out.

This blog is going to let people see and experience my journey for the coming years to achieve my ultimate body and fitness level. I will be updating everything from my workouts, thought to my nutrition and general findings; whether it be of an exercise or a supplement.

I'm hoping this blog will be something to help inspire others but also to help create a community where people can share ideas, discuss any issues they have or even give recommendations upon anything.

I will also be putting up recipes from some of my meals, plus giving information about specific supplements and nutritional information in a simple and easy to understand way.

www.instagram.com/rickwincote
https://www.facebook.com/fromfat2fitinfo

No comments:

Post a Comment